Friday, January 4, 2019

Syrians Should BoyCott PayPal and Other US-Based Financial Services

I’ve been using PayPal for about 10 years as an online tool to pay for different products I buy online and for the past 4 years to receive donations, tiny they were, through a PayPal donation button on this site.


Last week, and approaching the next payment to renew some of the services I use online to keep this and other sites running, I created a Fundrzr campaign to earn some dollars, and then troubles started.

The campaign looked promising as within the first day I received two donations, one was $100 from an anonymous user, and another anonymous donated $2 to the campaign, little I knew that... Continue reading: https://www.syrianews.cc/syrians-boycott-paypal-us-financial/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Donate
Donate to Help Us Continue