Monday, November 27, 2017

Vanity Fair’s Fairy Mossad Tale in Syria

A concerned friend and co-author of SyriaNews Ms. Miri Wood sent me an urgent message on Friday afternoon sharing an article appearing on ‘Vanity Fair’ website asking my feedback.

It’s a common way we share information and look at the different publications with the huge unprecedented amount of fabricated stories especially by Western mainstream media and their regional minions.

We’ve spent many long hours throughout the current Syrian crisis deciphering posts addressed to the Western public opinion and to the masses in our region naturally. Is the information correct? Or better how much of the information is correct in each post, sadly and without any exaggeration, Western journalists writing for mainstream publications cannot post any article, even a post of a current event without their personal and in all the cases their employers’ touch to the events.

I remember some of my friends in the early days of the crisis in Syria asking me to change the wording I use, especially when calling the ‘rebels’ in Syria as ‘Anti-Islamic Wahhabi Sex Jihadist’ and ‘Terrorists’ and instead requesting me to call them ‘rebels’, or ‘insurgents’ or any other word... Continue Reading: http://www.syrianews.cc/vanity-fair-fairy-mossad-tale-syria/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Donate
Donate to Help Us Continue