In my country I want politicians to be serving the interests of my country first then serving mine, not serving the interests of a country overseas and its people on the account of my own country's interests and my own people's welfare.
There's a gang known publicly as the neo-cons (neoconservatives) in the US administration(S), formerly known as the Hawks. They don't change when an administration changes, even if some names change, the replacements carry on with exactly the same plan and in many times with more enthusiasm!
We call them the Zionists for a simple reason: They call themselves Zionists.
Things to note in this video:
- Baker Hamilton Commission was headed by thee most designated, respectful, patriotic (for the USA) 2 politicians James Baker & Lee Hamilton; yet the Zionist Biden mocks them at the very beginning of the interview, he was the only one in Congress to dare to mock them, he 'says'.
- Hypothetical policy making: If a peace broke out between Palestinians and israel (would never happen) would there not be a full blown out war in Iraq?! The plan is to divide and conquer and in one of its goals: greater israel which cannot be achieved with strong secular nations surrounding it.
- If Iraq is transferred to Mars?! What a scientific base to build on the strategies of the once the superpower nation on the planet.. Then what does occupying a land of others, enforcing an apartheid brutal regime on the occupied people have to do with it not being under a 'terror' attack? By the way, the US considers any liberation movement not founded, funded and supported by the CIA a terrorist movement, while those founded, funded and supported by the CIA are 'freedom fighters', 'democracy promoters'... bla bla bla.
- isreal is the single greatest strength America has in the Middle East.. Doesn't this sound more like hegemonic to the other people of the Middle East, namely the people of Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, GCC Countries, Libya, Tunisia, Sudan, Yemen, Algeria, Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Djibouti.. don't you think? Creating an entity out of nowhere, beefing it with $8 billion a year in aid, weapons, technology, FOOD, basically all means of life on the account of US own citizens..! Not to mention Germany, UK and France among others with less 'donations'.
- Imagine our circumstances in the world where there is no israel? Let me imagine: building relations with the people of the Middle East and North Africa based on mutual interests, respect of international law, respect of human rights, respect the sovereignty of those nations so none of their citizens would breach the sovereignty of yours in retaliation? I can keep imagining..
- How many battleships would there be? How many troops would be stationed? USA administrations know there's something called diplomatic relations between countries, thus there's a need to open embassies to maintain 'regime changes', oh sorry, those diplomatic relations. As Evo Morales said: The only country that can be sure never to have a coup d'etat is the United States as it doesn't have a US embassy.
USA only learns the language of power, which by the way is not limited to the USA, last time it played overtly with Syria for instance and set foot on Lebanon's soil when Syrian troops were there in 1983 to serve israel, Syria sent 240 US Marines and 125 French Marines within 5 minutes to their final destiny. Everybody knows the language of power, you have no idea what those small nations can do with small powers when their interests are endangered to superpowers on their land. Example: US thinks that battleships presence in the Persian Gulf is a matter of power showoff in front of Iran, while Iran sees them as hostages.
- Johnathan Pollard was an israeli Mossad spy spying on the USA military..!! Need I say more?
- I am a Zionist, you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.